Friday, April 11, 2008

Funny Computer Viruses !

How many of you folks out there have actually enjoyed a virus's jokes/pranks?

I have no idea about this latest intruder into my computer, but this little virus seems to have a funny or rapist coder!

Imagine restarting your computer and you get this error message!

This actually scared me a bit, made me feel like I was in soem horror movie. Like fear dot com or something! But then I figured out it was some prank virus in a second :)

ALso, please let me know if you have any idea what this virus does and how to get rid of it. It's reallly not doing anything to my cmoputer yet, though i think it is trying to make changes in my system registry.

Enjoi!



Cheers to all,

The Tech Mechanic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very funny error ya....

regards
Blogger template