Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Talking to yourself- Not quite!



Hi all!

How many of you folks out there talk to yourself? Believe it or not, this may happen knowingly or unknowingly, and this usually happens when the thinking is so hard that you tend to become unconscious of your surroundings. Another fact is that many accidents and mishaps take place because of this habit!

Here's one that i did myself today. Don't know if you could actually call this self talking, but where do i put talking with inanimate objects???

Scene: I get out of rickety bus, hodge podge and five steps out on the road when-KRACK bOOOM!
(raining like crazy)
So I start running like crazy- until i realise i need cash- so there i run into my ICICI ATM . SO i enter in and this wierd habit of talknig to the spy camera in the ATM comes up.

Me: Heyyyy! looks like I've been seeing you too often these days. Do you still ahve my money?
ATM:Please enter pin..
Me: (while entering pin) Why should i enter a pin? You like getting poked??
ATM:Please enter you transaction choice...
Me: ......
ATM: enter the amount...
ME: punch punch punch in the numbers..
ATM:Please wait while we process your transaction..
ME: You are asking me to wait? It's freaking raining outside, and I must wait for a mute machine to "process the transaction"
ATM:Network error.Try again later.
Me: F*@#cking Machine.

(After one smoke and 15 minutes later)

Me:You dumb f*@#$ing machine, playing politics huh?
ATM: enter pin..
Me:you wish..(entering pin)
ATM:ENTER amount..
Me: punch punch upunch in the numbers..
ATM:please wait while we process your transaction..
Me: you better gimme my money this time. I will kill you(make a killing motion to the camera) and take all your money dammit! I will eliminate you! I will break your screen and use your buttons as scrabble pieces.
ATM:Please collect cash .
Me:THanks!gtg..bye!


People can be stupid- Even the techmechanic. But so can machines. including ICICI ATMs.


Cheers,
Techmechanic

4 comments:

Prahallada J said...

very funny dude....even i hav to think wen im speaking to myself

Krshna said...

HAHA, absolutely. On a seriosu note though, We tend to do these things without being conscious of it. I think if we figure out what we are talking to ourselves, we can actually figure out what is on our sub conscious mind!--and clear it out right there!

Sreedinesh said...

he he ! These things are very common to people like us! its gets me more irritated when the card doesn't even get accepted into it!

Krshna said...

yeah ! Thats a great idea for another post eh???

Ha Ha Ha !

:)